Optoma EH500, HD (1080p), 4700 ANSI Lumens, Full 3D Multimedia Projector
High Definition Impresses Audiences
The Optoma EH500 will make your presentations crystal clear in full high definition. Its powerful 4700 lumens bright output combined with an outstanding 10,000:1 contrast ratio delivers amazingly bright presentations with vibrant colors and sharp, clear text and graphics. Ideal for use in large screen applications where fine image detail is required.
The Optoma EH500 features an impressive array of connectivity options which include DisplayPort, two HDMI, two VGA, VGA Out, S-Video, composite video, 12V trigger, RS-232C, and RJ45. Crestron RoomView for over the network control and management of up to 250+ projectors. Perfect for large installations in business and educational environments.
At a Glance
- Native 1080p high-definition resolution for crystal clear presentations
- 4700 lumens bright output makes it ideal for use in large screen applications
- Full 3D compatibility for the most amazing immersive experience
- Over the network management and control capability makes it the perfect projector for large installations
State-of-the-Art DLP Technology
Projectors with Texas Instrument’s DLP with BrilliantColor technology feature multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. The Optoma EH500 multi-color processing system features a six-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that achieves superb color saturation and accuracy for extraordinary image quality. In addition, incredibly high native contrast ratios ensure clean and crisp black and white to ensure that text and charts are easy to read.
Lower Cost of Ownership
The projection lamp is rated to last up to 3500 hours in economy mode or 2500 hours in standard mode to provide long-lasting operation and optimal return on investment. The EH500 also incorporates a rapid shutdown feature that further reduces ownership costs.
Green by Design
The EH500 has been designed and manufactured to:
- Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode – Up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode
- Limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control
- Employ long-life materials and components
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials
What’s in the Box?
This package includes the Optoma EH500, HD (1080p), 4700 ANSI Lumens, Full 3D Multimedia Projector, AC Power Cord, VGA to VGA Cable, Remote Control, Batteries for Remote, Carrying Case, Lens Cap, Multilingual CD-ROM User’s Manual and Quick Start Card.
Display Technology Single 0.65″ DC2 DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments Native Resolution HD (1920 x 1080) Brightness 4700 ANSI Lumens Maximum Resolution WUXGA 1920 x 1200 Lamp Life 3500/2500 Hours (STD/Bright) Contrast Ratio 10,000:1 (Full On/Full Off) Displayable Colors 1.07 Billion Projection Method Front, Rear, Ceiling Mount, Table Top Keystone Correction ±15° Vertical Dimensions 12.8″ x 4.3″ x 10.6″ Offset 115% Aspect Ratio 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible Throw Ratio 1.59-1.91:1 (Distance/Width) Image Size (Diagonal) 23.6″-300″ (0.6-7.62 m) Projection Lens F=2.5-2.76, f=23.5-28.2 mm, 1.2x Manual Zoom and Focus Projection Distance 3.28′-32.8′ (1.0-10 m) Audio 3-Watt Speaker Remote Control IR Remote Mouse Control Noise Level 26dB Power Supply AC Input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, Auto-Switching Operating Temperature 41-104°F (5-40°C), 85% Max Humidity UPC Code 796435 41 865 6 Power Consumption Preliminary 380W (Bright), 320W (STD),